Naturally Mum Seaweed Hair Repair Conditioner | Lavender | 250ml
- NOURISHING SEAWEED BLEND: Our conditioner harnesses the richness of nutrient-dense seaweed extracts, which are packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. These elements work in harmony to deeply nourish your hair from root to tip, promoting healthy growth and revitalized strands.
- HYDRATION AND MOISTURE: Dry and damaged hair? Say goodbye to those woes. Our Seaweed Conditioner delivers a surge of moisture to parched hair, helping to restore its natural softness and manageability. Your hair will thank you for the instant hydration boost.
- GENTLE FORMULATION: We understand the importance of natural care. That's why our conditioner is free from sulfates, parabens, and artificial dyes. It's suitable for all hair types, including color-treated hair, ensuring a gentle yet effective treatment for your locks.
- VIBRANT SHINE: Unleash the natural beauty of your hair with enhanced shine and vitality. Our Seaweed Conditioner works to seal the hair cuticle, promoting a smooth surface that reflects light for a radiant, glossy finish.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS: We believe in harnessing nature's gifts while protecting the environment. Our seaweed is sustainably sourced, and our packaging is eco-friendly, ensuring you can indulge in self-care with a clear conscience.
Loved by 40,000+ moms and their kids
"This magnesium lotion has finally helped me sleep all the way through the night! It helped soothe my restless legs whilst also tackling those pregnancy aches and pains!"
Frequently Asked Questions
Every jar of lotion is handmade with love in the UK!
In a word, yes! The adult lotion was specially formulated to help women with insomnia and pains like restless legs, leg cramps, and lower back/ hip pain.
The Kids Bedtime Lotion is specifically formulated to support better sleep for babies (over 6 months), toddlers and older children.
The active ingredients are the pure magnesium chloride brine and plant-based essential oils. The essential oils help to reduce anxiety and calm your mind before bed. They also calm your nervous system (lowering your blood pressure and heart rate, and increase the amount of slow, deep brain waves) for a more restorative sleep.
The magnesium helps you sleep by preventing painful leg cramps and restless legs. This can cause broken sleep without most women even noticing. It also helps you get comfortable by reducing any lower back and hip aches and pains. Magnesium also has properties that help you feel calmer, more relaxed and ready for bed.
Adult Lotion: Apply 2-3 tsps onto your legs, calves and shoulders. Works even better after a warm evening shower.
Kids Lotion: Apply a small amount onto the bottom of your baby or toddler's feet before bedtime.
Warning: Always try a patch test if you have never used the product before and discontinue use if iffitaion occurs.
Yes! Magnesium plays a vital role in health throughout all life stages.
Magnesium can help reduce unwanted side effects of menopause, such as difficulty sleeping and depression whilst supporting heart health.